Welcome to Taichi Zoo!
Taichi Zoo uses a variety of open source technologies, and inspired by other cool projects, we want to thank the communities and contributors behind them:
- Zoo is inspired by and .
- Zoo is built on top of Brython, NextJS, React, TailwindCSS, Mantine, Github (API) and Kubernetes. Zoo also uses artwork from Unsplash.
In order to provide everyone the same smooth experience, we have a few simple agreements for you, using Zoo means you fully understand and agree to follow:
- Do abuse the playground with code that is not appropriate nor relevant to educational purposes, which includes but not limited to malicious coding or attacking; crypto mining; spread of hate speech, violence, nudity, politics etc. We are not responsible for any consequences caused by misuse of the playground. We also reserve all rights to shutdown the playground or reject your access to it without notice.
- Do use the playground for any serious work, instead, follow to set up your own environment. We use Github API to help store your Taichi programs as stable and reliable as possible, but we cannot guarantee protection around any potential data loss.
- The playground can use of Taichi language, with some exceptions, see for a simple walk through.
- There are also limits on execution time and on CPU and memory usage. Please be with it :)
- Please by directly contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, include the URL and the details.
- Please navigate to Taichi Zoo's Issue Tracker to submit bug reports or feature requests, thank you!
Thank you for your understanding and have fun!